View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 11:16 AM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pics of the Dodge Challenger Concept

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I just cannot see myself even if I was filthy rich to ever may this much for a 40 year old car with old technology,
when I can pay a lot less and get a Bugatti Velron ($1.2M), Carrera GT ($400K), Ford GT ($200K), Porsche Cayman ($65K), or how about a Dodge Challenger ($35K).

2-Million Dollar Cuda

The Chrysler Corporation was a late entry into the muscle car game, but wasted no time out-of-the-gate; producing some of the hottest cars on the street. Due to the late arrival, we are left with extremely low production numbers to choose from today. Run number 1309 is one of those rare examples. In 1970, there were only fourteen Plymouth Hemi Cuda Convertibles produced and only one finished in “High Impact Vitamin C“. This particular example was built on Monday, November 10, 1969 for a Chrysler Executive on a lease program, and had received a complete professional restoration in the 1990's. With only a handful of these in existence, the trend has been that the next sale makes the market - in this case, the new world record is 2.16 million dollars!

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/4BC26C4996B44D21884E1ED8DCFAD571.jpg[/IMG]
i saw that car at the mopar nationals a few years ago...they were asking like 1.3 million..its ridiculous...