Old 07-23-2008, 11:54 AM
deranged

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

OK, I've been off awhile. My son downloaded a virus with his music![:@] Anywho, what are you guys paying for your R/T's? I seriously began searching for the best prices in my area and have inquiries in to over a half dozen dealerships. I'm wondering if there is any markup over MSRP on R/T's, or are the dealers willing to deal a little at this point seeing how the economy has taken a dump and car sales are in the ditch, not to mention gas prices and trying to sell V/8 powered cars. Maybe I'm just wishful thinking but I'm hoping the dealers are becoming a little flexible in their outlook on Challenger price gouging. I am also planning on ordering the base R/T (F), with the only option being the trac pack (DEC), which will probably lower my chances of getting a real "deal". If it's going to cost me more ordering what I want than taking normal dealer stock then I will probably settle for what dealer gives the lowest deal on a generic (optioned) R/T. Well, who's paying MSRP or below and how many dealerships did you try before you were satisfied that you got the best deal?