Old 07-24-2008, 05:05 PM
03HDFB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zoomers Exhaust Install Pictures

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

ORIGINAL: 03HDFB

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

03HDFB - Have you installed yet?
Still waiting for my car!! It should be here on the 28th.....its been a long 2 and 1/2 year wait.......and 20 years since my last challenger. I've been working Eibach and Hotchkis over.....trying to get thier suspension parts as soon as I can.....perhaps I'll get a track day in before winter comes!!

So, you live in Washington as well?
Yeah... Snoqualmie Valley... first Challenger in the valley it appears.
Im thinking you must be down in Oly - Lacey area?
Snoqualmie Valley.....Love it down that way!!! My Buddy owns Mountain Creek Tree Farm.....I take my family X-Mas tree hunting there every year. Make a big day of it...then head to the pass for dinner.
Yup......Olympia/Tumwater area. I've been watching your cars progress....I figured you'd be infront of me with the Color Black!! Glad to hear you're out and enjoying it!! I found a great article in the August's Mopar Muscle.....They break the car build numbers down by Color and Options......4137 Hemi Orange, 2206 Black and 708 Silver....and on and on! So, did you hit the triple X in Issaquah last weekend? A friend and co-worker is an organizer. I had planned to show my Bike....but was called into work for an emergency. Its the Good Guys show/ drags this weekend....I'll miss it as well....conflicting with a Bike Show!!