View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:07 PM
RRUNNER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: #3572 & #4536 Available Now!!!

Believe me, there are many of us who paid MSRP who are not affiliated with Dodge, me for one. Will I post my contract, yes, if you will bet me one of those new Challenger's you have. Deal?

Am I a collector...heck no, just someone who loves the look of the car and plans to enjoy it. Put it in the garage and cover it up if you want, but I will drive mine and enjoy it, thanks. By the time it is really worth something I will be pushing up daisies.

ORIGINAL: AHASENBERG

THE FIRST YEAR 6500 NUMBERED CHALLENGERS ARE NOT FOR THE AVERAGE JO OR THE GUY WHO THINKS THERE COOL!!!! THEY ARE FOR INVESTORS, COLLECTORS AND TRUE CHALLENGER ENTHUSIESTS. EVERYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT THE PRICE OF THESE CANT OR SHOULDNT BUY ONE. YOU NEED TO BUY/ORDER YOUR 2009 MASS PRODUCED SE/RT! (SEE #1 AUCTONED AT BARRETT/JACKSON FOR $400,000.+) IF EACH ONE OF THE 6500 DECLINED A SMALL % EACH, WOULDNT THAT MAKE #6500 STILL WORTH WAY OVER M.S.R.P.???????? FOR ANYONE WHO PAID M.S.R.P OR LESS FOR THEIRS AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH DODGE IN ANY WAY, I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST YOUR CONTRACT FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!