View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:59 PM
fnelson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poor deal at Dallas Dodge

I was all ready to buy my new Dodge Challenger at Dallas Dodge. After giving them a deposit for 1000.00 on the order date, I was notified by Mike Bell at Dallas Dodge that my Challenger had arrived. When I went to pick up my car I met with their GSM John Lukehart who told me that the car was in. When I went to pick up the car at Dallas Dodge I met with John Lukehart who told me that the car would now cost me 7K over MSRP??????? When I told him that the car was originally priced at 4K over MSRP and that the contract that I had stated the price that I paid for the car was already set, he basically told me that the GM named Steve Beasley told him no one was getting any Dodge Challengers at less than 7K to 10K over MSRP. After I argued with him back and fourth, they sent me a check for my deposit back. I shopped the area and found a dealer in Terrell Texas that sold me the same car for MSRP. The dealer name was Randell Knoll, and I would recommend them to anybody looking for this special car. The dealings with Steve Beasley at Dallas Dodge was no less than criminal in my mind.