Old 08-09-2008, 05:00 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Well Andre@eEdge I hear all that you are sayingand its all good and possible but No1 there already is a National LX club and it is in Washington D C I believe and no 2 you would not believe what and how much stuff is needed and required in setting up a club even to start with and no 3 that requires me or us( and by the way right now there is only me) to take small carfull steps and do every thing, correct, right, and legal. No4 that involves the domain name which if you want the club to get off to a good start, and most including the guy who is offering to help get the web site up and running agree that the name be something that people will type in looking for that type of website or club. Now I started this thread as a Challenger East club Idea and I have tried to include your idea of Mopar Muscle Machines as much as I could in the name because have the votes went for some name with Challenger in it and less than half went for the MMM Idea. So with the way it is now we get both major Domain hits of Challenger and Mopar Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]