View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Justinec101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009 SE on dealer lot here

10-15k off of an srt is not going to happen. Even SRT chargers sell close to msrp most the time. Just because they arent as limited as the 08s doesnt meant they make them like crazy. If you are willing to buy used you could probably get 10k maybe 15k off depending on mileage and condition in 3 or 4 years.

There are some slight markups on SEs on ebay but most seem to be asking buy it now at msrp. Npeifer is right about the smaller profit margin though. I was hoping to get $1000-$1500 off but since I am going for the base SE with no options {unless some how I can get a sunroof put in there without adding the G package} I doubt it will happen. The difference between invoice and msrp on those is about $1300. Actually I may as well ask you about that, is there any way to get the sunroof added on the E package? It is the only option I want and Id prefer not to have to do it aftermarket. Also would it be possible to get about $1000 taken off of that model? Im not planning on buying until around march if that makes any difference.