Old 08-12-2008, 11:22 AM
SKiDs33t

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone have a Challenger in Los Angeles area??

ORIGINAL: Carbon

Call me crazy to actually see something before buying it.....8) hehehe
You are crazy!! How dare you not buy a Challenger sight unseen like the rest of us!! [sm=icon_beat.gif]
But anyway, good luck prying someone out of their Chally long enough for you to get a good impression on it.

LOL, the first Challenger I will probably see will by my own. Unless of course, MossOnaRoc decides to make a trip over here with his. In the meantime, my dealer just got in a Black 08 Charger R/T. I sat in it for a bit to get an idea of what to expect from my Challenger. The seats were REAL nice. Black with Red stitching and R/T embroidered on the headrest. From the pics Ive seen, they look more like the ones out of the Challenger SRT8 than the R/T. I wonder why the Challenger R/Ts are getting the plain black leather seats when the Charger has the really nice ones.

Oh and the sticker said the color was Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl....but It didn't look as good as the pics Ive seen of the Chally. The metallic flakes were so small, you had to be standing less than 4 feet away to see them. I was not impressed. Glad I went TorRed!