View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gotta love the new toys coming out

Wow.....this is pretty cool technology. Imagine a Challenger with Hydrogen......fast and clean.

Supposedly sells for about $80.00.

H-racer: Hydrogen Car - May 19 2006

Horizon has created a unique, patented miniature fuel cell car and hydrogen refueling station. For the first time, hydrogen is produced externally, can be fueled into an on-board storage tank. Once the car's hydrogen tank is full, the refueling station can be disconnected from the car, and the car can run on its own hydrogen fuel cell system on board, with the simple flip of a switch. The car measures only 16cm X 11cm, making this the smallest fuel cell car in the world. Recently nominated for the Intel Environment award in Silicon Valley's Tech Museum, Horizon's miniature car is about to spread a positive message to a wide audience of children and adults around the world.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/68D535A690CE45618067CFC5046DB389.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.