View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ever just had one of those Mondays?

"She died in her sleep ironically at the time she would get up in the morning. "

Awesome, that means she woke up in Heaven......that is so cool and what great imagery to see what that must have been like.

I am glad you shared that with me. The consolation for you is that you will see her again. What a tremendous amount of peace for you and for all of us
when our friends and family move on.

I met someone who worked at NASA in Houston and when he would go to the cafetoria to eat.....he would take his shoes off and use the
fork and knife to eat his meal with both of his feet. That was amazing feat of feet dexterity. LOL! Of course, someone would alway carry his try food tray
as he was born with no arms.

Wow, that is a lot of miles on spark plugs. Back in the day, you would be lucky to get 50K miles because back then the lead in the gasoline
would wear out the plugs sooner. With the advent of electronic ignition and unleaded gasoline they last much longer.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.