Old 08-19-2008, 05:28 PM
73Challenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Option Questions:Hoping to order an 09 R/T tomorrow

IN MY OPINION................

The high intensity lights are xenon lights. For about $600 you get pure bright light. Save your money. I have them on my wife's Infiniti and I do not see the advantage.

The light grey insert is in the middle section of the leather seats. I do not like the effect. The Corvette also has this two-tone option and it is not very popular. Stick to a classic all black leather.

If you must order the white..........I have seen an accurate color chip and it is bright white and not eggshell. But, why get this hot muscle car in a boring color?
[8D]

[quote]ORIGINAL: Carbon

Talked with my dealer and looks like I will be able to put a 09 on order tomorrow if all goes well.

Getting a white one with the J package and the Electronic Conv group.and a MyGig and Sound Group 2 with an Automatic and 18" wheels

1. should I order the Hi Intensity Lamps? are they worth it?
2. What is this "Light Slate Gray Insert" option? for the interior? anyone have a shot of what it will look like?
3. Looking at the Brochure, this Stone White doesn't look very white. i'm kind of worried it's gonna look too eggshell. thoughts? I want it more Alpine White, i hope it's not too far off. if it's like a pearl white I'm gonna vomit. anyone get a pic of a white one yet?

thx!