Thread: 2009
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 05:14 PM
MoparOhio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009

Living in Columbus, Ohio. Saw my first 2008 Orange one about a month ago and could not believe how awesome in person it was ! I have seen two black ones, two silver and three orange ones now. One dealership here is asking 10k over sticker for a silver one, another dealership has a black one and orange and a buddy of mine got them down to 45k but he still did not get one. A dealership in Cincy has a black one outside last weekend. I myself cannot afford to buy or put fuel in a V8... I went to a dealership and got the 2009 brochure and am thinking of the SE V6 that goes for about 25k sometime next year. I want the premium audio system but it does not look like they are building them. If you look on EBAY there are about 6 SE models all about the same equipment and are not selling. Interesting. All my life I have wanted a 1970 Challenger convertible but they have been priced way out of my price range and I cannot afford to buy a Sunday driver car. I cannot wait to see all of these 2009's out on the road. Wish I could get an RT with all the badging in a V6. Chrysler did an unbelievable job on this car. I wish the interior was a little higher quality. Other than that this is truely a remarkable car. Personally I do not like the new Camaro at all.