Old 08-22-2008, 06:48 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm getting a bit disappointed... Please help!

do insurance companies really go by "track times"... I thought it was just the horsepower numbers... that's why they were so under-rated in the lated 60's...
In all seriousness I really don't think the Challenger is going to be worth a whole lot in the next few years... wasn't back in the hay day they could hardly get them off dealer lots. I remember a story about the Super-bird and how they just sat there.
But anyway it is the sharpest looking car out there hands-down.
But to you Billionaire... I've been feeling what you've been saying a lot the last few day's being stuck inside with this Storm Fay crap... and am starting to lean to a Charger SRT, shoot you can find them with hardly any miles on them for less than the price of a new R/T Challenger. Mmm Plum Crazy too.[8D] And after looking at the interriors on both Im kinda like the solid black and black suede of the 2007 Charger's. I don't like the two-tone much, but the latter is really clean.
Didn't someone quote dodge as saying the automatic was going to be faster than the manuel too??? Someting like the GTO's of a few years ago...