Old 08-23-2008, 12:40 PM
deltaboxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dodgechallenger.com-acurazine.com SO CAL meet!! **updated SEPT 11TH**

hey guys. my name is marty,i am SHAKY-2's son,i am a huge forum member on another forum for my car group (06 ACURA TL)

we very often have large meets,and even more often have local meets with all our local guys,usualy at a THAI TEA place.

we recently had a large meet at a very nice irvine park. we had close to 100lbs of meat including chicken,korean BBQ,carne asada,hot links etc.
and all the other stuff like chips and cookies etc. we had about 35 cars in attendance,and probly about 40 people or more. we all drive from diff parts of california for these meets.
its a very fun time to meet and greet withpeople that have the same cars and interests as us.

my question is,if i were able to arrange such a meet for all you challenger guys, would you attend,and be willing to pitch in?
if this were to go down,my dad will be in attendance which would be the challenger i would possibly be riding in.

another option is that we do a DUAL meet with my whole acura crew,and all the challenger guys,we have a modified pages crew that do our photography,they are really nice and good with photos.

this could be extremely fun and there is so much good food its hard to pass up! please reply here and let me know what you guys think!

if this is a hit,i could arrange things for a date everyone will have plenty of time to get ready for,usualy a sunday around 1 pm is when we do our meets.

it would be a large park in irvine with a very large parking lot.

thanks guys.

marty

[IMG]local://upfiles/1710/468EEA01AFE14332B5F665F7E5E80F01.jpg[/IMG]