Thread: 2008 Cuda?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 07:01 PM
xs29j8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2008 Cuda?

I too tried the question on Dr Z... and received a somewhat canned answer:

The question that I asked:

Now that production of the Challenger has been announced for MY 2008, rumors are flying that there will be a Chrysler Cuda concept car... and that it MAY be produced starting at about the same time as the Challenger. I hope this is true!!! Assuming it looks as good as the artwork of Doug Schramm seen at: http://www.creatingthelie.com/auto.htm I would be VERY interested in the Cuda. I will be buying a Challenger, but have plenty room for another new car!

The reply from DCX marketing rep:

At this time, DaimlerChrysler has not released any information indicating the production of a Chrysler Cuda model. However, with constantly shifting market trends I would hesitate to discount the possibility of new products on the horizon, specifically designed to suit your needs. Please feel free to check back with us as well as your local DaimlerChrysler dealership periodically for future updates

DaimlerChrysler has yet to announce the pricing and product specifications for the 2008 Dodge Challenger. We encourage you to stay in contact with us at Dodge.com and your local Dodge dealership for future updates.

I believe that DCX will use the Cuda name again at some point, might be a nice January surprise...?...

XS