View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 06:23 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Unofficial Registry VIN Tracker

Well here is my data that I registered in your registry and then the data that your Vinwin is showing totally different so something is screwed up My Von is 21968653 and my full Vin number is 2B3LJ54T89H520338 and your VinWin full report data says Von number E9044601 and vin number 2B3KA43D19H520388 and its for a Charger. My Von sheet printed out at and by the dealer when I placed my deposit says 2009 Challenger R/T in Hemi Orange . I think you made need some corrections or tweaking on the VinWin thingy but it is and will be a great thing for all of us, Thanks Fat cat[sm=gears.gif]
PS the von fits the my order sheet for a Challenger and the von number so VinWin maybe should be set up to read both Von and Vin or at least the whole Vin ?

ORIGINAL: Venthos

It uses the same data as vinvision. It does indeed read your VIN from what you've listed next to your car on the registry. vinwin only needs your last 8, not the full 17 character VIN. Double check your VIN you've posted to the registry. I've yet to see it report incorrect data. The VIN you were provided may very well be for that Charger.