View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:51 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Unofficial Registry VIN Tracker

Brucer41, the scary thing was back 2 and 1/2 years ago I was headed out to a local Dodge dealer to buy a new Charger when my neighbor came over and showed me a copy of Road and Track magazine announcing the new Challenger. I never made it to the Dodge dealer and have waited and been trying all this time to own a new Challenger. When I saw that on the VinWin thingy I thought geeze what did I do , order a Charger by Mistake ? ARGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank the lord is was my dumb mistake and not for real!! PHEWWWwwwwww . But I'll tell you one thing , at 65 yrs old and after some 47 cars bought and at least 15 of them new cars I have never in my life had as much trouble and anguish buying a new car as I have had trying to get a Challenger. Dodge and Chrysler has really screwed things up big time in my book and I honestly think there is more than meets the eye here. Just to much damm secrecy in my book but I'll still wait it out awhile longer. Good luck to both of us and the many others waiting for their 2009'S, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: brucer41

fatcat, may be you got a little excited with the propect of a new Charger? lol