View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No start w/keyless go

ORIGINAL: SKiDs33t

Its pretty common for first-year models to have a few bugs. Hopefully these will be resolved soon.
That is exactly what many of us talked about why we would not buy a 1st year Challenger.

This is for Toyota and I do not know if the Challenger works the same way-as for the keyless entry and start, I have seen people be able to get into cars as long as they have the keyfob on their person and within about 5 feet from the car........which I think most peoples arms are shorter than that.
What that means is that if you are stand close to your car somebody else can open it besides you but you have to be close to the car and I think it only works on the drivers side.

As long as you have it on you, all you have to do is push the start button. The question is asked what if your keyfob battery is dead, I was told that all you have to do is hold the keyfob in front of the start button and it reads the data and you can then start the car.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.