View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XPEL Clear Paint Protection

XPEL Paint Protection Film is a rugged eight mil (.008") clear Urethane plastic employing a clear-coat finish for maximum shine. This durable material has been used successfully for years by the military, various auto manufacturers, and NASCAR race teams in rock chip prone areas with incredible results.

XPEL™ product being removed to inspect paint condition after the 24 Hours at Daytona. Full Story »
XPEL Paint Protection Film will not to yellow, crack or peel for 7 years after installation.

If you live where there are a lot of rocks I can see getting this, but I wonder after 7 years how bad it starts to crack and how difficult it is to get off.
I am assuming the car stay shiney during the entire 7 years looking like a newly waxed car. If not I would not even consider it.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.