Old 01-26-2006, 06:02 PM
Midnight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woman Dispels Rumors Of Naked Auto Show Photos

Woman Dispels Rumors Of Naked Auto Show Photos
'Danielle' Says She Did Not Undress
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/6461863/detail.html (Video)

POSTED: 9:26 am EST January 26, 2006

A woman at the center of rumors she posed naked after hours at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Hall said she did not undress.

"I was never naked. I was never on top of the car," said the woman, who was only identified as "Danielle."

Rumors began circulating last week of a woman who posed nude atop the Dodge Challenger concept car after employees let her inside, Local 4 reported. Rumors continue to circulate that photos of the woman were taken and posted on the Internet. There were also reports that the woman may have been drugged before the incident occurred, according to the station's reports.

Danielle said she was at the Auto Show, but was wearing "a mini-skirt, a sheer shirt, a sweater dress, heels."

Danielle met several men who worked at the Auto Show while at the Anchor Bar located near Cobo Hall, Local 4 reported. She said the men asked her if she wanted to see the cars, so she went to Cobo Hall.

The woman said she did see the Dodge Challenger concept car, but she only sat inside the vehicle and looked at the interior.

"It was blown completely out of proportion after I started seeing it on the news," said Danielle.

Attorney Charlie Langton said, "It probably is a story just because when you talk about nudity, you talk about the Auto Show, cars and sex, I guess, go together. But when you really boil it down to the real basics of it, there's just really not much there."

No legal action is planned, Local 4 reported. Danielle said she hopes the employees who let her into the show are not fired, the station reported.

Danielle said she does not want the rumors to turn her into a modern-day Tawny Kitaen, who is infamous for posing on the hood of a car in a Whitesnake music video in the 1980s, Local 4 reported.