Old 09-03-2008, 04:49 AM
brucer41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Drove an auto black R/T today! Dissappointed at lack of power.

These conversations sort of make me nuts. Buy the RT, spend a fortune and mod the grap out of it to get enough power and speed to beat STOCK Mustangs and next year Camaro's. Makes no sense to me..I see all of the complaing in comparing the SRT to the GT500 as not fair as the GT500 has a blower but piling a ton of money into an RT in order to beat stock Mustangs is? Folks, if you are worried about power, buy an SRT and IF you need more, then spend all of that extra cash you have and make that faster. Geez, not rocket science folks. I know people will say its fun and thats what Modders do, well if that is what you do, then lower the volume on the piehole about what an RT will do/not do, go do what you need to and move on. Be happy for what you buy and buy what will make you happy. You want power, buy an SRT.

Sort of like the guy that brings a knife to a gun fight, sure IF you can get close enough you might make a difference. However by the time you think you may be have an opening, you realize the opening is in your forehead.