View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 12:55 PM
kevin2323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have a 2008 Challenger for sale!

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

If the car is not a collectible car then why are so many COLLECTORS buying them? The Limited Edition 2008 will be a collectors car and have a MUCH greater value then the 2009 or any other normal production run of the new Dodge Challenger.

See you at Barrett Jackson in 2025-2030 when I'm being handed that big check and we can discuss it further.
Then Ill see you there as well with an even bigger check when I buy a used plum crazy charger that i bought for 20k only 300 were produced. Oh wait, that is right they are worth nothing. If you bought the car as an investment, you bought the wrong car. It is not a collectible and wont be unless chrysler caves in bankrupt next week.

I am pretty sure the value of 3000 srt8 2009 is more valuable than the 6400 2008s. Plus hemi orange is available in 09, look how chrysler treated the collectibility of the 08s. oh wait, that is right they didnt sell it for people to collect. They offered 09 hemi orange because people who are going to drive the car want this color. So there goes any value your car has.

hopefully you understand that one day and enjoy your car while you can. Life is short.