View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
RRUNNER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dealer stickers on bumper

Told my dealer not to touch the car, no wash, no stickers, nothing. It came off the truck and I arrived about 30 minutes later. It was shipped in the back/front of the truck with the rear facing the front of the truck and was covered with bug splatter. Dealer asked if I wanted them to remove the bugs and I said no. He told me that would call up a local detailer and have them remove the bugs and assured me the guy knew what he was doing. I said if he would do that it would be okay.

I paid for it and walked to the back to get my car. Met the sales manager there and he told me that he made the detailer wear soft pants and use a new chamois to get the bugs off. The detailer was still working on it with the sales manager looking over his shoulder. Drove the car to a gas station for a fill-up with the sales manager alongside. On the drive the sales manager was as nervous as a cat that something might happen to it. Kind of funny but greatly appreciated his concern. How's that for customer service?