View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 06:41 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have a 2008 Challenger for sale!

yeah after restoration and after INFLATION!!!! come on dude...
The Challenger will depreciate 08 or 09 till it gets to the point like the Vette's do where the deprication stops and only "Mileage" brings down the price.
Everybody is a fool to think this car will fetch huge dollars in 20 years... the only ones that will are ones with unique options, the Manual 09's, special color combo's, Verts- whenever or if ever, different Engine optionswhenever or if ever...
If your a sensible collector or car enthusiast you know this already and are waiting for the SPECIAL COLOR COMBO/ DROP-TOP/ 392. That car will fetch big bucks in say 30 years.... Anyone that would like to argue this I "dare you too" That car will dwarf your so called "collector car now".
So fellas you can talk all you want but you know the real ACE up Chrysler's sleave has yet to come out... Pleeaazzz... This car is BAMF.... bad azz mutha fya... Cars are not investment's unless you steal them or buy them at the bottom of there depreceation cycle... Pleeeeaaazzz.... Happy wishing... So you guy's can wait till 20 million whatever... or I can patientlly wait for the "real collector Challenger to come out. The one that we all used to talk about, the one that will come in 2010... right???...