View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Justinec101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have a 2008 Challenger for sale!

"Here in South Florida I know for a fact all the cars.com prices are real ... most dealers want over 50k for the 08 and are going to do the same with 09. I looked on a forum where one guy said "Over half there are listed at MSRP on cars.com and I typed in my zip called some "MSRP Offers" And all dealers want 15k TO THIS DAY (9/3/08) for the 2008 model. There is one 09 SE in west palm beach and they want 30ish for it. I called 5 dealers today and the price has not changed and for everyone who thinks dealers will let 09 SRT's go for MSRP are very wrong because the SE's aren't even going for sticker in South Florida. I know very few dealers will sell the chally at MSRP , and most are still asking over MSRP for the 08. And the auto 08 is the same as 09 so this guy isn't asking an insane price ...."

If those are the best deals you've found you need to do more research. You can easily find an 08 on ebay for 2-3k over sticker. You can get an 09, any model, for msrp and this is within a couple weeks of the cars just coming out. Not to mention we're talking cars on dealer lots. If you go in and ask to order one you can get it well below msrp.