View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 05:51 PM
GPMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have a 2008 Challenger for sale!

My two cents worth:
This car may be somewhat collectible someday but even if you own and mint 1970 Cuda worth 250,000.00, it would have cost you way more than that to maintain and store and insure it. If you are storing this car to someday make money, I have some swamp land in Florida for you.
I am also one who paid over sticker price and have not seen another on the road since July 18 when I picked it up. You guys who waited around for invoice lucked out with gas prices collapsing sales of all muscle cars and trucks. Please don't tell me how smart or how rich you are. It was dumb luck.
I waited two years for Ford GT prices to come down. It didn't happen. I waited for a year to buy a Shelby GT 500 without a 20K markup. No Luck! Life is all about timming. I paid extra for this car because I decided I was going to have it regardless of who else wanted one and I got it and now I'm flogging it every day. I still thing it's the most beautiful car I've ever seen but the 68-71 era of muscle cars only happened once and any way you slice it, there will be a lot of these cars.
PS
I bought my orange car because Dodge said it would not be available in 09. They changed their mind and devalued my car. Pisses me off!