Old 09-05-2008, 08:06 PM
mopar2ya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new my gig version out-iphone users checkit

ORIGINAL: Colorancher

I have the CAI, upgraded floor mats, sill plates and cover. I want to leave the exterior stock, at least for now. One bad thing, though. I have to put a front plate on mine here in Colorado.[:'(]
I have given a lot of thought and consideration to the front plate dilema. I understand the code in Washington state is simply that it must be visibly displayed on the front of the vehicle. I believe there is no mandate as to the height off the ground or anything so I figure the windshield is the most appropriate location. I do not want to risk damage to the dash from the sharp edges of the plate... nor do I want to try to prop it up precariously with some sort of stand.

Suction cups... you know... those little clear suction cups with the knob on the back and a little hook attached over the knob. I removed the hook and inserted the knob into the mounting holes (used four suction cups) of the plate and now I can just stick that thing up in he window and easily remove it and slide it under the seat at will.

Wife insists I leave it under the seat until I get pulled over though... assures me I will get a warning at most and will not serve any time... we shall see...