View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:48 PM
kevin2323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have a 2008 Challenger for sale!

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Kevin... go back and read your posts throughout this entire thread. If you were just casually reading this thread and came across these wouldnt you agree that you sound like a pompous jackass. Maybe this was your intent but I seriously think you somehow believe you are just smarter than everyone else. Maybe you should consider stepping down from that high horse and take a look around from a realistic perspective. Fact is you had an 08 ordered from a dealer and you couldnt come up with the money and dicked them around too long so they jacked the price making it out of reach. Now that the economy has thrown too many curves to count and the current market is in chaos allowing those who couldnt afford an 08 when the wanted one (you) a second chance at an 09 model without the mark-up. Sounds like pretty much dumb luck to me when you know the background of your story... unless you somehow have control of gas prices, inflation, housing slump etc..

You point the finger and name call and tell people theyre dumb... maybe you best look at the boy in the mirror...

Chill bro... lifes too short...

Just my 2 cents...
Wow out of all the people I would expect this from, you? Wow. First of all I guess you just breezed through our conversations but I had 1000 to put down on a challenger in black at msrp. I said put me down right now. Salesperson calls back and goes oh its a 1k deposite NON-REFUNDABLE. He didnt even know the color. He finally agreed to give me the first black that came in. He calls me back and goes oh my manager says it is 2k down now. As I wasnt going to be suckered into this I declined. I think you need to rethink what you say and who you talk about. I am not saying people who paid above msrp are stupid but when you call people who decided to shop around like he did dumb, I will defend those people. People that call me broke and say that myself and others who want a good deal on a car that depreciates a WHOLE lot the minute you drive it home is a smart and personal choice. Just as the choice to buy it above msrp is that person's choice as well. Think about what you say and look at the boy in your mirror as well. This doesn't need to escalate but please don't go blabbing about how it is just dumb luck that the challenger is going for msrp and under now(not directed at you mopar). It isn't, It is smart shopping for the person who is looking for a deal and cant afford or just don't want to pay above msrp. So please do not make this personal mopar because I didnt join this forum to start E-fights.

Chill out and next time you have a problem with me,
usethe PM button like Andre did .[>:]