View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 12:34 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another Forum to come?

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

Yep, seems like, to me anyways, back in those days, people were taught to show respect for others, now it is all for themselves. I am a firm believer in spanking(NOT BEATING) at a younger age when they don't understand the concept of lost time and having privledges revoked. I was taught that way, and I grew up fine, and I show respect for others, well until they start disrespecting me first.
AMEN!!! I might be from a younger generation but my parents were not young when they raised me. When I was acting up a got a hard one right on the behind and that taught me to stop messing around. I see my cousins doing the waste of time system (time out) and they are constantly screwing around not obeying them. On a vacation I recently took, the one was such a brat, he would smart-off, would do the opposite of what you told him to do and everything else. I wanted to give that little brat a good pop on the behind so bad, but I managed to resist the temptation.

I don't know why people are so nasty to each other. My parents would have given me a hard smack if I acted like the way a lot of people do.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts