Old 09-15-2008, 10:30 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO HAS A 2009 ON ORDER?

SORRY GUYS and SkiDs33t, wrong reply to the wrong post ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh Wake up[sm=sleeping.gif] DUMMY, thats me of course Sorry[sm=sorry.gif]...Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: fatcat

wrongway, its just my opinion of course but the area you are from along with the west coast seem to get the fastest deliveries. So my very wild guess is 2 to 3 weeks to St Louis. My 2009 R/T is also in KZ status and I don't really expect it till mid or late Oct here in New Jersey. Congrats and good luck on yours!! Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: SKiDs33t

ORIGINAL: Phantom

From the chatter it is starting to sound like maybe production is going to pick up a bit. I certainly hope so. Last week, someone on the forum posted the URL for sending Chrysler Customer Service a message. I used it to vent my frustration at the lack production. Perhaps there were enough of us that did so, that they figured they better get some Challengers built and in the hands of the folks who have ordered them.
I sent them an email friday. If I dont get a reply sometime today (Monday) Im going to start looking up upper management phone numbers and start calling. "Hello? Mr. Press? Yeah, this is Scott. Where is my Freaken Car!"

You know the saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."?
Im about to raise the bar.

[sm=chairshot.gif]

On a side note, thanks for putting up with my rantings lately. I am learning to deal with my frustration by taking it out on my drum set. The neighbors love me.

[sm=lildevil.gif]