View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 12:39 PM
2007HemiCuda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AAFES/Brampton Experts

Hello,
I made it to Qatar and I’m excited about work which I’ll say almost nothing about. Rest assured I will be safe and compared to other folks I cannot complain about anything I have it good here. I have been planning my Challenger purchase during this trip for months. I must say that the AAFES/ENCS guy is a bit underwhelming coming off a bit like any other car dealer salesman. Apologies to some of the few exceptional dealer guys out there, you guys are the minority.

I’m about to embark on the most expensive purchase of my life…scratch that I got a mortgage two years ago. Second largest purchase a forty-something SRT if I can make the numbers work. I obviously want to get this right so I’ll be posting my questions here for past AAFES buyers and Brampton workers to hopefully answer.

For now:
Do we get the car for invoice? The guy was a bit vague.

I was thinking about celebrating Christmas here by placing my order around December 20-24th, the guy said “you better do it before that” delays with the factory closing for Christmas and such. Is the delay that big a deal? A lot of info comes down before the end of the year I think it prudent to have patience.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
John