View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 02:25 PM
2007HemiCuda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AAFES/Brampton Experts

ORIGINAL: DodgeDreamer
JUST GO FOR IT! It’s worth it to buy this beautiful car and its also wise to go through new car sales. I not saying for all cars but absolutely any high end cars like this one who dealers demand over MSRP.

I would place your order now. You can place your order on plant hold and decide later where you want to deliver the car in till Sept 09 if you want. I would also start the Dream Builder program, ASAP, where they match 7.75% for every deposit up to $500. If you decide not to buy a car, even after 3 yrs, you can get all your money back minus the interest. Dream Builder keeps your eligibility even after you move from overseas.

There are also rebates. I personally have taken advantage such as the jeep/dodge/Chrysler loyalty...a $500 rebate the 2009.
What I'm thinking...I should just pull the trigger now or early October. What about all the end of year model change rumors that usally happen, like 392 CID engines and such?

By end of Jan '09 I can't order a 2010 anyway so within two weeks I'll Just Do It.