View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 PM
DodgeDreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AAFES/Brampton Experts

I understand your dilemma of missing out on the rumored 6.4l and the new colors. Here’s an idea to remedy the problem; change/make the delivery to July/August so the rumors could play out and make a decision you won’t regret. However, if there isn’t a 6.4l chally then we would benefit from a better production line, larger down payment(Dream Builder) and even collect on more rebates. I believe the 08 Charger rebate is around $2-3K, if we are lucky it will be the close to the same for the late 09s. The late year purchase is not a concern because I am not worried about resale value.

If the 6.4 is true then I would slide my order from a 2009 to 2010 and go through the torture of another year of waiting. I have some personal issue coming, a second baby, that may change my purchase. The wife gave me a green light back in May to “go for it” before the turkey was cooking. So I may have to act now and get the 09 or wait and see my Hemi-orange Challenger change at midnight to a Brown Caravan pumpkin.

Aren’t we so lucky to have these problems?

Dodge Dreamer