View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Accidental Price Release!!

Interesting comments on the rules of sweepstakes:

Ask Dr Z About The Fine Print: Sweepstakes Rules Leak Dodge Challenger R/T Approximate Retail Value Of $30,000

Dodge's probably thinkin' it wished they didn't have to follow all of those rules for sweepstakes -- like the ones that require them and ePrize to list the Approximate Retail Value (ARV)of a give-away. For instance, in the Dodge Challenger give-away we reported on yesterday (and the subsequent muscle car skirmish), the fine print's pretty clear:

THREE (3) VEHICLE DRAWING C PRIZES: 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T. ARV: $30,000.

Although that number's just an approximation, and heavens knows it don't mean a hill of beans -- it's certainly a good indication Dodge's looking to move some of these here muscle cars. The Charger's priced at about the same ($30,705) for the R/T with a HEMI, and since the two share the same underskirt, that pricing makes some sense. [Hat tip to Zerin!]

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/5D4BFF72063D455E9825D349378DC2C0.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.