View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 05:53 AM
Paladin06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First Show and Shine Car Show

Hey Joe,

I was headed to Scottsdale last night and something came up. I will head there for sure next week. I spent the morning yesterday having a professional photo shoot done for my Car Show panel. Lets get together soon.

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

Took my Challenger to a local show and shine car show in Scottsdale tonight....Had a great time displaying the Challenger in a field of really nice vehicles. I had the only new Challenger in the entire field of cars (only one other older Challenger, a 73 was in attendance and he parked next to me for people to see the difference between old and new) A lot of smiles from those who had never seen a new Challenger in person...and there were a lot who hadn't. Everyone really liked the new Challenger......even a few Mustang owners. And I may have sold a couple of Challengers as some said they wanted to checkout the 09s after seeing my 08 in person. Tip for anyone who intends to display their new Challenger....know your vehicle and it's specifications....you will get a lot of questions. This was only the first car show, as I intend to do more, as I met a lot of great people and made a few new friends.....I highly recommend attending a local car show........Show how Dodge did it right to the masses..................