Thread: HUH?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:22 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HUH?

ORIGINAL: sabby2000

am I missing something here? I admit I am NOT an old car owner.....but having bought a 73 challenger back in the day for $125 and ended up hauling it to the scrapyard a year later for $50.....I have a slight connection....and now with a new 2009 on order, I am noticing 70's challengers going for $35,000-$85,000????? what????????? I guess i'm outta touch still thinking classic cars sell for 10-12 k......??? is there a reason for this? is this a challenger only thing? or is every 70's muscle car worth this much now?(i'm talking some of the ones I saw were unpainted down to bare metal on the inside for $30k plus!!!!!) insane.....
Yes I would agree that you have not been keeping up with the muscle car world.

Since 2000 which is when these cars became 25-30 years old these cars have become expensive

The most famous I think is the million dollar Hemi 'Cuda shown here: http://money.cnn.com/2003/06/26/pf/autos/cuda/

That is okay just buy an SRT and you will have a better car than back in the day and cheaper.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.