View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Rudy61SRT8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

I know 73challenger got his car there and i'm very happy for him and i'm sure he had a great experience with Dade Jeep Dodge (137th across from lexus)

- I bring in the car for my "appointment"(which no one had any idea of) at 8am.
- "Victor" the manager comes out who's supposed to go on a test drive with me ... walks past me tells me to wait and goes and gets a guy from the garage to do the "test drive" and witheen 1 minute the rattle in the front was noted , and we turned around and went back to Dade Jeep Dodge.
- I sat down with a service assistant or w/e you call them .. she took all the info down and informed me of a Recall , which she will too add.

fast foward tull 5pm with not one phone call about the car even though I called and requested info I could get no answer (that was at about 1-2)

5pm: " We can't do the recall because our programmer is broken , but we've tightened bolts in the dash and fixed the rattle come get her"

(note I paid for a RENTAL CAR THE WHOLE DAY no discount nothing ...)

I get my challenger , get in the car and theese guys apparentley "test drove" my 2008 challenger 16 miles. Which I don't drive in one day , and on the previous test drive we went about 1/2 mile . So the rattle is still there , no recall fix , and a bunch of guys joydrove my car for 16miles to make sure everything was "alright".

Bottom Line just because i'm 21 and have a lot tattoos doesn't mean I have to be treated like shit by men and women in a mid life crisis at a dodge dealership. I had an attitude from EVERYONE including the manager.

I will be filing a complaint with Chrysler about this dealership , and please no one give theese people buisness. I was in the showroom and no one came up to me for a second and I was there about 20 minutes looking around.

WHO KNOWS THEY MIGHTA SOLD THAT 95K VIPER ? Assholes ....