View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Rudy61SRT8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

Here's my service call log today ...

9:30am right befeore class my "service tech" will call me back in 5-15 mins and there very sorry for my treatment. I inform the girl I know she didn't do this to my car and that I am not trying to be rude but I feel this was very unfair and I am being greatefuly disrespected.

11:30am AFTER CLASS : No call back

11:35 : Talk to the same girl who again apologizes then sends me to the Manager ... who's voicemail I get.
11:36 : Same thing as upper line
11:43 : Third voicemail i've gotten in 3 calls.

Then at 11:45 I finally talk to the manager .. who I inform will be recieving a letter of complaint from my father who is mad at anyone who treats his son with disrespect.

My dad isn't the best dressed guy ever he wears 3 year old pumas that you cant even really tell the logo lol , and drives a 2008 Azure and a 2009(or 8 not sure) GTC , and he's had his fair share of dealers walking right past him ... but when i'm very kind to people jerking me around , I expect a damn answer .

MY OWN DAD ISNT PREMITTED TO DRIVE MY CHALLENGER LET ALONE A BUNCH OF GUYS I DONT EVEN KNOW !!!

Take my car put 16 miles on it joy driving
take my 55 dollars for a 5 hour car rental
give me my vehicle back in the same condition with nothing done like i'm some smuchk ?
And can't even return a simple phone call?

DADE JEEP DODGE IS THE WORST DEALER EVER !!!