View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:43 PM
snooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

i see no reason to complain..if they fixed the problem be happy..16 extra miles..that is nothing...what if they drove the car 1 mile said it was fixed and 5 miles down the road you hear the rattle...you would be posting about how they could not fix a rattle...i just dont see this as a big deal and i have no connection to any stealerships..you mention your dress and feel you were taken advantage of...i dunno on that except to say your dealing with u$nion guys who are as down to earth as yourself so i dont see that being much of a problem...i have long hippie hair....i have holes in my jeans and shirts..i enter stealerships and get ignored all the time..then when no salesman comes over i ask for the manager and say i want to buy this truck...i get looked at funny and have even been told that truck is out of your price range...i calmly produce a title to present vehicle which causes the light in the sales managers head to somewhat brighten (how many people actally possess a title) and then inform the sales manager lets talk price....i sit there and negotiate for hours on price until the deal is finalized..the last jab i get in is when i tell em im putting down $20k down on the truck...at that point i am given free donuts and other free s@@@it like pens and stuff...works everytime...so you see i do have some respect for your appearance but ragging on shop mechanic/service advisor who drove your car to effectivly diagnose if your problem was correctly fixed seems like they cared enuff to do the job correctly....however as you state if the vehicle still has the rattle seek out the stealership owner first before calling or sending letter to corporate...let the owner deal with the problem and i would bet if the stealership screwed up you just may find your rental car is covered...tact goes a long way..getting daddy involved is childish..