Old 09-26-2008, 06:17 PM
telecast76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

Hey, I feel the PAIN you're feeling over the wrong car arriving (I'm the guy who ordered a stone white 2009 RT the 1st day orders were being taken and it arrived 6 weeks later quickly but the guy backed it into a pole) AND I can feel the joy being felt by Venthos as his went to D1 today (as my replacement car went to D1 today too!!).

I can empathize with trying to decide whether to take this one (which isn't exactly what you want, just like I agonized whether to take that damaged one after it had been repaired) vs. ordering another (and I eventually went that route because in the long run I wanted what I wanted - a car configured just as I want it in pristine shape on delivery).

And I have good news on that - I gave my dealer a LOT of static about the screwup and they ended up dropping my price $1000 for my agony AND they put a rush on the reordered car - that car was ordered less than 2 weeks ago on the 15th and it already went to D1 this AM and the expected ship is Oct. 9. So yeah waiting for a replacement will cost e a little over a month, but I will have what I want in perfect shape.

It's your choice but for the cost of an extra month wait you can probably have what you want in pristine shape AND maybe you can get your dealer to sweeten the deal for you while you wait!!! IT'S WORTH A TRY!!!