View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 08:58 PM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: $700 Billion Bailout

Umm... hmm... If Wall-Street crashed our dollar wouldn't be worth anything... prolly nothing... We are in a reccesion... If the market crashed like say it did back in the late 20's... Who the hell is going to have a job? Or money to spend? Credit? Lol... there wouldn't even be cash. Listen to what some of you guy's are saying let our Stock-Market crash????? W.T.F? That is the most ignorant thing i've heard in a long time, and kinda makes me mad. If that were to happen im pretty sure China and the other major foreign competitors would buy up everything in the United States nothing would be American owned and we would be like rats in our own caged economy. Budweiser is gone... foreingers have bought intrests in the Chrysler building if we don't have a Stock-Market to speek of we don't have any foreign trade, import or export we go broke zip, zero, zilch, nada. Have you guy's seriously thought about that scenario? I don't think so it's to easy to say let the fish fry. But how about a "Bail-Out" and then the reform that the Nation needs. Let it crash?? Jeezus... O.M.G. No matter what if we don't help ourselves in some way shape or form were considerbly screwed. Not just rich big-wigs that are CEO's. They do employ tens of thousands of people. A crash wouldn't just oust the "big wigs" it would deprive the whole nation and it would be catastrophic. Sincerely Me.