View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:11 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP with finding Mods

CALLING FOR HELP !!! Fat Cat here asking for a little help if you know . Since I have about 250 miles on my 09 R/T I see a lot of dirt and road tar kicking up on the lower fenders just behind the wheels especially the rear lower quarter panel. I truly remember some one on here talking about small mud flap like fender extensions or flaps but I did a search and can not find it. Do any of you forum friends know anything about these or the post that they were in?

Also I would really appreciate any and all opinions on Exhaust mods. I was thinking about SLP's cat back system or zoomers but with my recent losses in my retirement savings due to this stock market mess I 'm forced to cut costs. So I'm thinking that some of you have got rid of the factory mufflers and/or resonators and put in like a Magna Flow or other Brand muffler with a straight peice of pipe to the tailpipe extensions. I just want to get a nice loud rumbly type sound from idle on up if possible . Can any of you help with this idea with your ideas and suggestions??? Thanks so much for any help offered and If this post is in the wrong place I apologize!
FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]