View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Riptide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2010 Mustang picks

Wow. Just wow.

The fanboy is STRONG around here. I'm a member of mustangforums.com and wrxmodders.com and I have never seen such crap at either of those places. They don't care what you drive over there and they typically don't outright bash other cars. Having a mustang you would think the subie guys would crap all over me. But they don't. At the mustangforums we have LS1 guys, neon guys, and import guys who all take part in the street/strip sections. And we all get along and manage to not bash the crap out of each other or come off as hotshot jackasses like some members here. What's the problem? It's bad enough to bash on imports just because they are "rice" but some of you can't even resist the urge to poop on your own fellow domestic v8 powered cars.

BTW this is the off topic forums I see nothing in the rules against discussing other vehicles.

And for the record I have defended the Challenger a couple times elsewhere especially when people start getting on it about weight and call it a "whale" and a "tank" compared to the Mustang.

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

WOW... thought I was on a Challenger forum and POW... blasted into rustang world... what gives?? [:@]