Old 10-03-2008, 06:27 AM
badbrad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Options on my New 2009 Challenger SRT8??d

I am about to take delivery on a new Challenger SRT8. I am a bit confused about the options but I am told it has pretty much everything.
It hasn't arrived yet but should be here in a few weeks. I wanted to check with others who have or know more about the Challenger and ask
some questions, if I may, about the available options. I hope this is the right place to do that. I am very excited about the car. The Challenger
SRT8 is coming with:

Customer Preferred Package 22X
6.1 SRT Hemi V8 Engine
5 Speed Automatic Transmission
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Monotone Paint
Premium Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
Dark Slate Grey

Something Called Schedule D to C Tracking
245/45ZR20 255/45ZR20 Performance Tires
AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD/MP3w/NavRadio
50 State Emissions
Power Sunroof
SRT Option Group II
Includes Full Tank of Gas
Gas Guzzler Tax
8 Additional Gallons of Gas

I am told that it will also have the Bluetooth Technology for the Phone.

I currently have an Iphone that I use out of my office and home. Will the Iphone interface with the car or do I need a separate phone or
does the car have its own phone built in? I used to have a Saab that had its own phone (OnStar) that would ring all on its own.

I don't mind getting a separate phone if I need to that will work with the car because the idea of having a phone to work with the car is great.

My Iphone is cumbersome and annoying when I am driving right now and doesn't work with my present car.

I am excited about the prospects of my new Challenger SRT8 and would appreciate any info or tips.

Thanks!