View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:48 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP with finding Mods

Andre, thanks for the info on the fender edge guard things , got what i needed. Now for you and Joani, I really like the zoomer exhaust system but I'm sorry I really can't afford $1,800 at this time. I took a bad hit with Lehman Brothers when they went bankrupt with my retirement plan and I'm forced to budget a little. Don't get me wrong I'm not destitute "yet" LOL but I gotta cut costs. So , Joani , if you know what kind, number, and price mufflers did you use , what extra was needed to install them without the resonators and how did they sound? Please see the Quote also for the help, suggestions or info I'm looking for. I hope I'm not being too bothersome as I know you are both buzy with your jobs and life in general but any help will as usual be greatly appreciated, thanks Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Joani, thanks for the reply ! In my humble opinion women are just as smart as most guys and they are more detail orientated and organized than most of us macho guys. Now that I've flirted and inhanced your ego,lol, may I ask for just a few details ? What does your flowmasters sound like? What did you have to do to the factory exhaust to install those mufflers and remove the resonators also? I'm probably wrong but I thought some one on here said the mufflers just replace the factory " bigbox " set up and then to replace the resonators its just a straight piece of pipe more or less. In any case I'm looking for a pretty loud rumbly sound . "oundspretty ok toooo" Is not good enough for me , LOL....I'm thinking what a woman knows. Get back to me when you have time. Thanks Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

PS This car is ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME !!! the most out of quite a few muscle cars and Corvettes i've had over the years. I honestly can't say enough about it . That grin from ear to ear every time I even get near the car and permanent when I'm in it!!!!

ORIGINAL: challygirl

hey fat cat hows that car???
well i say keep it simple....don't mess with your headers....
i did 2 flowmaster 40s....it has the right sound
diamdave removed his resonators only and it sounds pretty ok toooo
but what that heck i am just a woman what do we know anyway lol
take care Joani