View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:44 PM
66Cuda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 6 speed R/T!

This car is amazing!!!! I don’t know where to start. This car is absolutely beautiful. The paint looks amazing. After all the reviews I was worried about the interior but I love that too. The leather seats are great, the stitching all the seats doors and center console really sets the interior off. I was worried I may not like the 18” rims but they look great and I like the meaty side walls. They hit every note right with this car.

The 6 speed works amazing. The pistol grip shifter fits nicely in your hand and shifts are smooth and natural. The pistol grip is ribbed where your fingers go across and really give it great feel. It took a few miles to feel the car out and get the hang of the tremec but once you have a feel for its all go.

I was extremely impressed with the stock R/T exhaust. Has a great growl at start up and really rumbles when you put your foot into it. This was not what I was expecting from the stock system. When I get some time I will try to get a video up.

Only a couple of small problems, when looking over the car I found that the first D was missing from the Dodge on the back of the car. The seat belt feels like it’s ridding to far up towards my neck.

Overall I am extremely happy with my new R/T. it feels very fast and can’t wait to see how she feels after being broken in.

First day 175 miles, loved ever minute!