Thread: so...
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:47 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: so...

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Well we finally had a rainy day after nonstop triple digit temperatures a big part of the summer.

Business was slow in the high tech world but is looking better. School is back in session so most of the family is busy doing that.

We did go to the beach for 4 days and floated down a nice cool river on another weekend. Those were nice breaks.

I really wanted to go the the US Virgin Islands but we got busy and hurricane season started and I didn't want to get caught in that mess.

My youngest is finishing an Electrical Engineering degree this year. Since we are a close family and chances are upon graduation the job will be out of Texas
and as such this summer was the last summer at home........helping with the move back to college was the most difficult time for me since the house is much quieter.

I have had a really tough time of it since last Tuesday.

In general busy but a fun summer.
Nice trip. I love going to the beach. It has two of my favorite things. Hot girls and water to swim in. If we could think of a way to include hot cars into the equation (besides my car being like an oven when I get into it afterwards), it would be perfect.

So you are in the process of having to adapt to a life with all your kids grown up. My parents are going to have to deal with that in a year and a half (or maybe not if my brother never gets a job). So are you going to try to move accordingly to where your kids live or will you just stay where you currently are and let them visit you when they have the chance. I think my parents might move depending on what my brother does. I have told my parents that I like the area where I currently am at a lot better than the town they live in. My parents have been discussing the possibility of moving eventually depending on what my brother does.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts