View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:17 PM
BLK 6050

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: $1,831,776 Aston Martin One-77

Beautiful car...I have always loved Aston Martins. I hope to someday own one, as I have come close to buying various models twice in the past. The first was a DB-6, black with a black interior and english right hand drive (which is what made me ultimately decide not to buy it). I figured the right hand drive would grow old. The second was a DBS that had a Chevy 350 engine in place of the Aston Martin engine (the reason I ultimately decided against buying, as the value would never be what it would if it still had it's originial engine). (Of course both cars are now worth ten times what they were when I looked at them!!)
The Aston Martin is my dream car, and I have a picture of an AMV8 Volante hanging in my garage to remind me of the finest the Brits have to offer. Someday..Someday...
Besides, what other car lists machine guns and oil dispensers on the option list!! (Wonder if they would fit the new Challenger?)
I knew a guy (a Mopar guy at that) many years ago that dropped a 426 Hemi into an AMV8...While I am not sure how it handled the curves due to the added weight....it definitely had much improved quarter mile times, to say the very least!