View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:34 PM
mopar2ya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reason for Shipping Delays

The boys at Chrysler have never had the same execution on cars as the other manufacturers have. Mopar has always had an unorthodoxed manner about them. Why should we expect that to change now? The quirkiness that Mopar delivers in my opinion is one of the attractions of the breed.

As for the interior there are two things I think could be a little better suited to the car than what was incorporated. I would have loved it if they had used the concept steering wheel... but as I understand it there is a huge amount of cost and time involved in a change of this magnitude due to safety testing and government requirements... and what kind of return on investment do you think it would have netted Chrysler on a limited production car that may not see more than a few year run?

The only other thing I don"t really care for is the shifter knob for the auto stick tranny. It just seems a little weak in styling and... well... silly. I plan on getting my hands on a manual shifter and fitting it up to the auto for my car... pretty simple fix for that one.

As for interior quality I am very happy with the overall look, feel and quality. No complaints other than the two minor styling issues mentioned above. And a far cry nicer than what I have seen out of the GM camp... that interior just sucks hiney in my ever so humble opinion...