View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:48 PM
kevin2323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Forget the Camaro

ORIGINAL: Colorancher

Kevin is absolutely right. Chevy has a larger market. That does not mean they have a better product. It just means they have more folks rready to buy regardless of looks and quality. That is okay. Dodge has always been at a disadvantage there. I personally am proud that Chevy can produce the Camaro again (even though it is Australian design). I hear they will also be made in Australia for the first few years. But if you compare the total line to Chrysler I think the performance and looks favor the Dodge. What we need is to blow away the fantasy that Toyotas are better quality. Everyone knows they are the ugliest cars on the road, but they got this aura that the quality is better, with crap like the Prius. I have driven the Prius and that is a sad, useless vehicle on the road. The Chevy hybrids have much better utility so hey, maybe it is better that Chevy buys Chrysler.
yea exactly

also the challenger is built in canada and our motors are built in mexico....this whole made in america thing is gone....except for the fact that both cars came out of detroit.